Masialux Özel Koleksiyon Sarkıt Aydınlatma Armatür
INSTALLATION AND SAFETY WARNINGS
Özel Koleksiyon sarkıt AYDINLATMA ARMATÜRÜNÜZÜ;
- Özel koleksiyon sarkıt ürününüzü teslim alırken, fiziksel bir hasar olup olmadığını kontrol ediniz. Nakliye hasarlı ürünlerin değişimini kargodan yada ambardan talep ediniz ve ürün ile birlikte gelmesi gereken aksesuarlar varsa tam olup olmadığını kontrol ediniz.
- Keep the original box or package, accessories and invoice for future service use.
- Be careful not to damage the product barcode, model and serial number.
- If these are not read or worn, your product is not covered by the warranty.
- The product should not be used other than for its intended use.
- The seller company does not take responsibility in cases of injury or damage that may occur as a result of improper use of the product.
- Electrical connections should only be made by qualified personnel.
- Make sure that the electrical connection is turned off during installation.
- Do not use the product if the power cables are damaged. Failure to do so may result in death, serious injury or property damage.
- Before starting the assembly, make sure that the cables and the outer walls of the product are not damaged.
- Make sure that it does not receive a voltage higher than the operating voltage specified on the label.
- The seller company cannot be held responsible for malfunctions that may occur in case of conflict and the malfunction cannot be evaluated within the scope of warranty.
- Only additional apparatus determined by our company should be used for assembly.
- The mains connection must be made with connection materials in accordance with the installation regulations of the relevant country.
- Do not use in areas with electrical leakage.
- Cable connection points must be insulated with connection terminals or fusible tape.
- Do not make any modifications, repairs, alterations or any physical intervention. As a result of this process, material damage may occur and the product warranty will also be void.
- Özel koleksiyon sarkıt aydınlatma ürününde meydana gelen herhangi bir arıza durumunda uzman yetkili servisimizle irtibata geçiniz.
- Do not allow anyone to interfere with the product other than our authorized technical service. As a result of such interventions, the product is completely out of warranty.
- If the external flexible cord or cord of this product is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified person to avoid a hazard.
- Since the surface of the product is hot while the product is in operation, the energy of the product should be cut off and should not be touched before it cools down. Do not look directly at the product while it is in operation.
- Do not clean the surface with flammable substances such as alcohol or gasoline.
- Keep out of reach of children and in the product box.
WARRANTY CERTIFICATE | Warranty conditions
Özel Koleksiyon Sarkıt Armatürün;
- The warranty period starts from the invoice date of the product and is 2 years.
- All under warranty, including all parts.
- In the event that it is found to be defective, the consumer, in Article 11 of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer;
- In case of free repair of the consumer from these rights, the seller; is obliged to have the product repaired without any charge under any other name, such as labor cost, replacement part cost or any other name.
- In case of malfunction within the warranty period, the time spent in the repair is added to the warranty period. The repair period of the product cannot exceed 20 working days.
- Defects caused by use contrary to the points in the user manual are not covered by the warranty.
What are the usage errors that make the defective product out of warranty?
- Failures arising from the use of electricity and the user (such as power cut, voltage fluctuation, installation of accessories that do not belong to the machine or not using the accessories that are obligatory to be used), any intervention other than the authorized service in the products with warranty, damage to the label in the products with the warranty label, broken outer surface of the device, scratch etc. Failures caused by reasons such as dusty, humid, extremely hot or cold environments, floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes, etc. Failures caused by natural disasters are not covered by the warranty.